Ten things to do in South West Wales this weekend, December 7-9
1. Head to the Gower Heritage Centre on Saturday and Sunday for a Christmas Craft Fayre from 10.00am to 6.00pm.
2. The December Comedy Club at Carmarthen's Lyric Theatre sees Benny Boot headline with Matt Richardson supporting on Friday from 8pm. Tickets: £10 full, £6 students.
3. Get creative at Swansea's National Waterfront Museum on Sunday with a pop-up Christmas card-making session at 12pm-3pm.
4. The Budapest Café Orchestra will be performing at Swansea's Taliesin Arts Centre on Friday, December 7 at 7.30pm. £ 12, concessions £10.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013
5. Travel in old fashioned carriages on the Gwili Railway pulled by one of Santa's Special Steam Engines.
Children will recieve a present from Father Christmas and there will be festive food and drink for all. This Saturday and Sunday, adults £10, children 18 months -14 years old £8, children under 18 months £5. http://www.gwili-railway.co.uk/en/events/santa-magical-steamings.aspx
6. Plantasia in Swansea will be putting on some Bushtucker Trials as the they take inspiration from I'm a Celbrity... Get me Out Of Here! From 11am to 3pm on Saturday and Sunday.
10. Recipe of the week: Jamie Oliver's Bloody Mary: