Ten things to do in South West Wales, September 28-30
1. Step into your Blue Suede Shoes for the Porthcawl Elvis Festival this weekend. World record-breaking gatherings, gigs and contests take place at Trecco Bay Holiday Park.
2. Wales Touch Association holds it's annual touch rugby event on Pendine Sands from Friday to Sunday.
3. Soprano Angharad Morgan will join the Dunvant Male Choir for their big choral event of the year on Saturday. From 7.15pm at Swansea's Brangwyn Hall.
4. Swansea's Waterfront Museum hosts a vintage fair on Saturday and Sunday. Bag a bargain at The Vintage & Handmade Pop-Up Emporium, which sees more than 30 stall holders. From 10am.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, June 30 2013
5. Get a new perspective on Swansea with a church tower climb on Saturday at St Mary’s Church. The vantage point will be open for one day only from 10am to 4pm.
6. Head to Pembrey Country Park for the Llanelli and District Model Engineers’ autumn rail and road rally on Sunday, featuring steam trains and vintage cars.