Ten things to do in South Wales this weekend, October 12-14
A host of activities will be on offer for both adults and children as the Premier League takes a weekend off due to the international break.
Tickets are free. For more information call 01792 616613 or email email@example.com.
2. Puccini's Tosca takes centre stage at Oystermouth’s All Saints Church on Saturday at 7pm. Tickets are available on: 01267 290476.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013
3. Classic rock band Wishbone Ash make their long awaited return to the Pontardawe Arts Centre on Friday with original member Andy Powell. £18 in advance, £20 on the door.
4. The London Philharmonic Orchestra will perform Prokofiev Symphony No.1, Mendelssohn Violin Concerto in E minor and Sibelius Symphony No.2 in D from 7.30pm on Saturday, at Swansea’s Brangwyn Hall. 7.30pm start, tickets priced £15, £18, £25.
5. Enjoy a tipple at the Gower Cider Weekend. The two-day affair gets under way at 11am on Saturday at the Gower Heritage Centre.
6. Step into the House of Mirrors at Swansea’s Mission Gallery at the moment, to hear an inventive soundscape. Until November 4, the show features fluorescent, acoustic mirrors and speakers, arranged to create a sonic, visual experience. Find the gallery in Gloucester Place, open Tuesdays to Sundays, from 11am.
7. St Mary’s Boys' Choir hopes to welcome some new members on Friday with an open afternoon at 4.30pm.
The Swansea church will open its doors to rehearse, with their director of music, Dr William Reynolds on hand.
Boys aged seven to 12 with musical aptitude are invited to go along.
If you have an event or a recipe suggestion for the Ten Things to do in South Wales feature please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the South Wales Evening Post call Kate on 01792 514634 or email email@example.com.