Ten things to do in South Wales this weekend, February 15-17
1. South Wales favourites the Bluestocking Lounge will shake a tail feather or two on Saturday, with a glittering night of alternative cabaret at the Grand Theatre's Arts Wing from 8pm.
2. Some skilled pieces from the Attic Gallery's roster of artists are on offer there at the moment for their Winter Group Show. Traditionalists like Peter Cronin and Wilf Roberts rub shoulders with creators of more abstract or enigmatic works like Amanda Maria and Robert Alwyn Hughes, with the show on until March 16.
4. Rhydian Roberts shares Swansea’s Brangwyn Hall stage on Friday at 7.30pm, with a new rock choral combo.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, June 30 2013
5. A trio of Swansea Met mature students and graduates are showing their works at Swansea's Grand Theatre White Room until Saturday, February, 23. Sylvie Evans, Heather Lythgow and Graham Parker are part of the group 15 Hundred Lives, who offer painting, photomontage, printmaking and ceramics
6. An ELO covers band brings some 1970s classics to Llanelli's Queen Victoria Club on Friday from 9pm.
7. A lesser-known JM Barrie story, the Old Lady Shows Her Medals, will be presented by Swansea's Ffluellen Theatre on Saturday. The script in hand piece at Swansea's Dylan Thomas Centre finds four ladies bragging about their sons who are away at war. The reading begins at 1pm