Three people evacuated after Llanelli bedroom fire
THREE people were evacuated from a property in Llanelli earlier this afternoon (30/1/13) following a fire in a bedroom on the first floor of the building.
One person was treated for shock and smoke inhalation after the incident which happened at 1.16pm at Als Street in Llanelli.
Mid and West Wales Fire and Rescue Service sent two pumps from Llanelli to tackle the blaze at the terraced property.
Crews remained on the scene until 1.49pm.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Wednesday, May 22 2013