One hurt in pan fire
ONE person was treated by ambulance crews after a chip pan fire in Port Talbot.
Two fire crews from the town were dispatched to a mid-terraced property in the early hours of yesterday morning.
The crews received a call at 1.01am to the address in Gladys Street in the Aberavon area of Port Talbot.
Firefighters tackled the blaze which was confined to a kitchen.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, June 30 2013
Mid and West Wales Fire and Rescue Service confirmed the fire was caused by a chip pan.