Woman suffers smoke effects in Pontrhydyfen kitchen fire
A WOMAN suffered the effects of smoke inhalation during a kitchen fire in the Afan Valley.
Fire crews from Port Talbot and Neath were called to deal with the blaze in Pontrhydyfen. It broke out in Twynpandy at around 4.10am.
Mid and West Wales Fire and Rescue Service said crews removed the source of fire, isolated the power and ventilated the property.
"A female casualty received oxygen therapy," said a fire service spokeswoman.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013