Man suffers smoke inhalation after Ammanford kitchen fire
A MAN suffered smoke inhalation after a kitchen fire in Ammanford this afternoon (30/1/13).
Firefighters were called to the incident at 74 Cwmamman Road at 3.54pm.
Mid and West Wales Fire and Rescue Service dispatched a crew from Ammanford to the scene of the fire which involved a hob and extractor fan.
Crews were involved in venting the property and isolating utilities.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013