HAUNTED PLACES IN WALES
1. Oystermouth Castle (below) is reportedly haunted by a white lady that is usually seen crying and having a series of wounds upon her back.
2. Swansea's most famous ghost is probably the white, floating figure said to inhabit the city's Grand Theatre.
3. Dylan Thomas' Boathouse in Laugharne (right) was the poet's home for the last four years of his life. With his widow Caitlin unwilling to live in the boathouse after Thomas' death, his mother, Florence became the tenant, staying until she died there in 1958. Her ghost is believed to haunt the house.
4. Pennard Castle, built around the 13th century, overlooks Three Cliffs valley and the bay beyond. It is surrounded by mystery, myth and legend and is supposedly haunted.
5. The old manor house at Bishopston was long said to be haunted by a white lady.