Gas leaked from cooker
FIREFIGHTERS were called to a gas leak in Gorseinon on Wednesday night.
Crews from Gorseinon and Swansea West were called to a property at Swansea Road at 9.04pm after a gas cooker had been left on.
Crews isolated the gas supply and vented the premises.
A spokeswoman for Mid and West Wales Fire and Rescue Service confirmed no-one was injured.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, June 30 2013