Dressing room fire at Pontardawe Arts Centre
FIREFIGHTERS were called to deal with a blaze at Pontardawe Arts Centre last night.
Mid and West Wales Fire and Rescue service confirmed crews from Pontardawe and Morriston attended just after 6pm.
A spokesman said the fire broke out in a first floor dressing room.
Crews used hose reel jets, breathing apparatus, thermal imaging cameras and positive pressure fans to deal with the incident.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, May 26 2013
"The fire was confined to the dressing room and all persons were accounted for," said the spokesman.