CATS WITH NINE LIVES
MIRACULOUS moggy Chelsea had to be saved by a firefighter when it got stuck up a chimney at her Port Talbot home for four days in the cold weather.
Firecrews had to free a cat from an engine bay in Carmarthenshire as part of a series of animal rescues.
A lucky cat was rescued after a fire ripped through a two-storey home in Tal y Wern in Margam, Port Talbot.
Scaffolding company boss Huwie Norville stepped in and saved a tortoiseshell cat by borrowing a cherry picker from another firm. The cat had become stuck on top of a 50ft-high platform under the exit 41 sign on the M4 in Port Talbot town centre for up to 24 hours in the cold and wet.
Firefighters from Pontardawe not only had to save a cat from a tree but also its young owner Katy Ranson who was stranded 80ft up a tree attempt to rescue her pet.